We believe in the power of community
Need to apply for LIEAP? Need to fax a form for our housing services? Can’t get to Bozeman? Mobile Outreach is a collaborative effort with our partners to get information and HRDC services to outlying communities.
HRDC’s mobile unit offers:
Direct service, service navigation, and information regarding emergency food and other nutritional programs, emergency shelter and housing, affordable housing, homeownership education and down payment assistance, foreclosure prevention counseling, home heating emergencies and heat bill assistance, early childhood care and education (including Head Start), services for seniors (transportation, food, and home care), and youth centered services (education and employment assistance).
Visit our Mobile Unit or one of our Outreach Partners in the following communities:
- Belgrade at Belgrade Senior Center
- Four Corners at Crossroads Church
- Gardiner at Gardiner Food Pantry
- Manhattan at Manhattan Senior Center
- West Yellowstone at West Yellowstone Human Services Center
- White Sulphur Springs at Meagher County Community Center
- Wilsall at Shields Valley Health Center
We also have offices located in the following communities:
- Big Sky at Big Sky Food Bank
- Livingston at our Livingston Office (111 S. 2nd in Miles Building)
- Three Forks at Headwaters Area Food Bank
Check out our calendar to see the mobile outreach schedule. See you soon!